Sunday, 17 July 2011

Counting sheep

Can anyone please tell me how to do it? Can anyone actually count sheep to fall asleep? I know I can’t. And I've tried all my life.
The second I start to visualize the sheep jumping over the fence they go insane. The sheep will do just about anything but jumping over that goddamn fence. They step over it, run in another direction, they seat or lay down, or just awkwardly hang around bumping into each other. Some try to go around the fence or even have the nerve to stare defiant at me. Ah, the smart-asses! Are they mocking my insomnia?! Are your sheep also this insubordinate?

4 comments:

  1. hehe nice post:D
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be a consecuence of playing Worms II as a child.

    Nice blog, I liked your toughts about Pessoa =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pessoa. Thank you so much for your kind words. :)

    Hehehe, I know the game but I actually never played it.

    ReplyDelete