Thursday, 18 February 2010

5 things I hate, 5 things I love

I love the ocean. The sea with his white curly waves breaking in the soft sand. Love his melody… smooth or rough. Love his strength, his never ending phases… the feel of infinitum.

I hate migraines. I hate migraines that don’t allow me to thing straight, to see straight, to hear straight, to even feel straight.

I love children. Their innocence, their constant questions, their curious big eyes, their naïve believes. I love their unwritten future, the “impossible is nothing” feeling.

I hate hypocrisy as one of the major sins of the human kind. Arrogance. Falseness. This ridiculous sootiness. It's like people forget we’re just a tiny particle in this vast universe, that we’re nothing more than dust in the wind.

I love the truth, clear and bright… like the music that feeds my ever-growing thirst, deep in my soul.

I hate sauerkraut.

I love the animals for staying true to themselves, being able to live with nature in perfect harmony, being a part of Mother Nature.

I hate us, humans. For living above this same nature, destroying instead of nurturing, fighting with each other since the dawn of days.

I love us, humans. For our compassion and passion, our art and creation, our think and feel… our love.

All in one, I hate to hate, love to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment